Read-A-Thon Schedule 2019

Read-A-Thon Schedule 2019

Hola, my lovely readers, and welcome to my blog! This is my very first post, so I hope you enjoy. Okay. So, as most of you know, I hold a 12-hour Read-A-Thon once every month. So that you are prepared to participate (or not) I decided to put together this schedule so that you can figure out whether or not you'll be available to participate that day. Here you go:


Okay, that's it for now! Please comment below if you have any questions, I'd love to answer them. Thanks! I'll soon have the themes posted for each month as well!! I hope this was useful for you. Bye for now, Ripplefluff.

Comments

  1. Thanks, this is good! Now I know in advance when the Read- a - Thons are!
    thx,
    Shamrock

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts